Wednesday, June 23, 2010

TRI-5, Wk7, Day 296 & 297, Tue & Wed

Apparently, I know a thing or two about drugs according to my score of 100.33% on Monday's Toxicology (aka pharmacology) Exam. Amazingly enough, my diversified score is at the other end of the spectrum. I can't say I agree with all the rationale behind the score I got on my first practical but, we must play nice and do the best we can to still get through the class. I'm not sure how likely that is but, I'll do what I can.

All my other classes are solid but, we still have to get through midterms for Dx Imaging and Rad Positioning. There's an HCP exam this Friday but I haven't found anyone who really knows what to expect on that exam or what it's about. Guess I'll find out. Our Basic Midterm is Friday, July 2nd with Dx Imag next Thursday and Rad Positioning on my birthday -- Wednesday, July 7th. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment