Monday, June 27, 2011

Tri-8 Wk8 Day 491 - Monday

I'm thinking of those paint can shakers you see in hardware stores. I feel like my nervous system has been removed, put in one of those shakers for 20 minutes and then reinserted back into my body. I feel like my muscles have been put in a punching bag and gone over by Muhammad Ali. My neck feels like someone decided to play a joke on me and squirted super glue in my joints. My left elbow still has the olecronon bursitis but it's my right elbow and shoulder that are hurting. When do they hurt? They hurt when I move! I'm wearing compression socks to help combat all the time I'm sitting, but getting pains deep in my thighs which, I can only correlate to arteries deep in the leg.

One of the 26 reasons I had for going to school was due to dissatisfaction at the low activity level inherent with my old job. My old job was great but before I was ensconced with that job I weighed 222 pounds and was benching a robust 515 lbs in competition. Outside of competition I was looking at benching 300 pounds over my body weight. I started with SAVVIS towards the end of 2003 and my last marathon was towards the beginning of 2004.

I'm not exactly sure what to do. I lost the two days a week I had off from clinic due to Case Reports and now I've lost the two free hours I had before going to clinic on my days off due to patients. Patients are a good reason, it is very easy for me to care about other people.
...
oh well - less than 300 days to my first potential graduation date ...August is probably going to be more likely. Already lost one class and on the verge of attendance failing another. only so much I can give ...

No comments:

Post a Comment