Monday, June 6, 2011

Tri-8 Wk4 Day477 - Friday

just kind of a placeholder here for last Friday.

Everyone seems fond of telling me there's only one year left.
Well, it's one year remaining provided I can get everything done that needs to be done.
BUT - it's not a matter of passing time. It's a matter of being able to do enough within that year's time.
It's more like say you can bench press 500 pounds but need to bench 600 in order to graduate. Maybe you can make it, maybe you can't.

This has really been an isolating type of trimester. Kind of strange. There are very few, if any people from my class that eat lunch in the cafeteria, I might see someone one day out of the week. Most everyone lives close enough that they can run home after our last class to change clothes or get a bite to eat.

My parents have kind of been scarce as well. I'm pretty certain I've heard from them more in previous trimesters but I think maybe I've heard from them once in the last three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment