Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tri-6 Wk14 Day394 & 395, Tue & Wed - 500 Days Left!

As of today - only 500 days until graduation after 2 years & 6 months of taking classes for both the ASP & DC program :)

My only focus has been for our Phys Dx II written exam today. I have not reviewed for our Phys Dx lab practical at all. Call it strategy, if I don't pass the lecture portion of the class then the Lab doesn't get counted at all and the Lab grade is much stronger than the lecture portion.

Probably of larger concern is the CCR practical tomorrow. Again, I don't have that knowledge anywhere near the level I'd like it but, I think I can manage something adequate by tomorrow's practical. Diversified and Neuro will take center stage starting around 2 p.m. tomorrow.

I haven't even looked at anything for the following week. I know our last day is PT and Patient Communication. That will be my easiest day of the week. Dx Imag II is then coming up quickly on Monday at 11:30 a.m. I think, however, that I won't have to completely blow off studying for my Dx Imag II Final quite as much as I did last semester when all my focus went into Phys Dx. I've got a decent 87.67% average in Dx Imag now - only 0.23% from a B+. I think I have the ability to get a high enough grade on the final (96%) to get an A in the class but probably not sufficient time to prepare enough.

My study skills have improved a great deal, especially with Dx Imaging and I'm trying to relay that to the rest of my classes as well. I think Dx Imaging is maybe formatted in a way that's most absorbent to me. 'During my last Dx Imag class I was able to create a synopsis of the entire class on a single note card.

I need now to remember the words of Thomas Carlyle who said, "Our main task is not to perceive what lies dimly lit in the future, but to do what lies clearly at hand."

Today's picture is a lateral view of the skull and cervical spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment