Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tri-6 Wk14 Day 395, continued

The strategy paid of well today. I put all I could into the Phys Dx written exam and didn't do anything for the Phys Dx Lab practical until lunch time. I wasn't even sure what the practical exam was covering today. I started studying for that at 11:30 today and ended up with a 24.5 out of 25! Yeehaw!

The big thing now is CCR. Ideally I wouldn't sleep for the next two nights but, that isn't going to happen. I'm dead tired as is and really need some sleep.

There might be an all nighter for Neurology on Thursday night. I know of people with all A's & Bs except for a lone D in neurology which is as low a grade as you can get without failing the class.

No grades have been posted for Diversified but I think that went well. Hopefully, I'll do well on the Div V final friday.

Monday is Jurisprudence & Dx Imaging. I could really use a ton more time for Dxi. I should be fine though. JP is my lowest grade but, i have double extra credit to still be added in and I'll do what I can for that final.

Tuesday is Phys Dx & EENT -
Wednesday Pediatrics & CCR -

both EENT & Pediatrics are taught by Dr. DeGeer and both will require respectable amounts of study time.
Phys Dx is one that get's a lot of people. I gave myself a little bit of a cushion with exam 3 and I'm hoping for even more of a cushion from today's exam (#4). I only need 35 more points to pass that class and I don't think a 25 out of 30 is out of the question for today's exam which means I'd only need 10 points or 33% on the final to pass. ....maybe even do a little better than pass, then get a bit of a boost from the lab portion of the class. A C+ might be the best I could get ....yup - a B is mathematically impossible but ...there is the lab portion ...which is at a 96.5% and counts 25%. We'll see.

Gotta get to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment