Friday, September 25, 2009

Tri-3, Wk3, Day 143 - Thursday


Dead tired and I went to bed at a pretty decent time last night. I could have probably fell asleep at 6 p.m. but didn't get to sleep around 9:30. Right now I'm thinking I should have opted for the 6 p.m. bedtime.

For some reason we have our diversified practicals starting next week as well as our test next Friday in Path. Micro will be coming up soon also. I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving break.

Today's picture is calcification of the aortic valve. A view looking down onto the unopened aortic valve in a heart with calcific aortic stenosis. The semilunar cusps are thickened and fibrotic. Behind each susp are large, irregular masses of dystrophic calcification that will prevent normal opening of the cusps.

No comments:

Post a Comment