Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tri-3, Wk3, Day 140 - Monday


Is it really week three already? Holy cow...
It's kind of amazing when your job can pick you up. I was kind of in the doldrums over the weekend but by the time I got to my Basic class everything seemed right again. For me, school is like my job so it's nice having a place to work that is actually able to pick you up! :)

First big test is this Wednesday in physio. 75 questions. I've been told this is the 2nd hardest of the five test we'll be taking with our last test over the renal system being the most challenging. Monday is going to be my longest day with classes starting at 7:20 a.m. and ending at 5:45 p.m. The last hour will be for physio tutoring which I went to today and it was really fantastic and very useful. I might even do another YouTube video and try to emulate some of the stuff I learned today. I'm around 4,200 hits on my Brachial plexus video and still getting nice comments. The collateral and recurrent arteries I just put up is lagging a bit behind with only 24 hits but, those arteries are a little more specific and will probably only going to appeal to doctorate students.

It's all about respiration from here until Wednesday - well, that and the 12 other classes I have between now and that test.

I got notice that my guest blog on an elliptical site got posted today. Here is the link - http://www.ellipticalmachines.net/guest-post-scott-elliptical-machine
It's kind of funny but the email I sent to the editor of the site is what ended up getting posted. She liked it and her opinion is what matters. I recall her mentioning that it seemed real and I'd have to agree and maybe the email was the best way to go right now.

I'll just put a quick pic of the pelvis up showing the sacrotuberous ligament which is the same picture I sent the editor, Valery so she could have an idea of some of the stuff I talked about in that email/blog. :)

Maybe I'll review the respiratory system on tomorrow's blog. Looks like I'm only getting around 4 hours sleep tonight - might need a nap after classes tomorrow followed by an all-nighter of physio - we shall see.

ok - my pic is in png format and that isn't acceptable here - OK - here is a picture of my parents! :) They were the ones that gave me the brain to learn all this crazy stuff. Nice looking couple, aren't they? (they get their good looks from me) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment