Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tri-3, Wk1, Day 134, Friday


Looks like we hit the jackpot again with Teachers - We had our first pathology class on Friday for two hours. The teacher is great, very funny and, like all the rest, excessively intelligent. :)
I just need to do a better job of staying awake - more sleep and daily exercise should help. By Friday evening I was so tired I fell asleep somewhere between 5 & 6 p.m. and next thing I knew, it was 1:30 a.m. I didn't do anything really productive during that time of day and ended up going back to sleep around 7 a.m. for another 4 hours.

I'd really like to get another YouTube video up. I've been working on a video for the brachial arteries, the collateral and recurrent arteries that go around the elbow and which ones anastomose together.

OK - I went ahead and shot a video for the collateral and recurrent arteries in the arm and am going to post it to YouTube, then I'll put a link in here for anyone that's interested :)

OK - done w/ that - the drawing is a little rough but it gets the main points across and is better than nothing for anyone initially trying to learn this stuff. You can check out this video by going to my main page at http://www.youtube.com/gr8sc0tt
'
For today's picture I'll just add a view of the arm and some arteries :)

1 comment: