Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tri-3, Wk3, Day 142 - Wednesday - PHYSIO!


87%! - That's what I got on today's physio test. Our physio teacher has some pretty high standards - 97% and up was needed for an A!!! What the heck?! Oh well. I know I can do better. Out of the 26 or so reasons I had for going to Logan, one of them was that I instinctively knew that in order to get through the program that I would have to improve and become a better person.

Hey - btw - my brother just gave a talk dealing with chiropractic this past weekend up in Bloomington, MN and if you'd like to see a little excerpt you can click on the following link -

I think I might be able to put that up as a permanent link off to the side somewhere...
I *should* be tired since I got up at 2:30 this morning to get extra studying in for today's test but, I've had quite a bit of coffee and soda today.

Next test is in Pathology - I kind of wanted to avoid pathological type pics for today and instead, wanted to find something healthy! :) So - today's pic is a simple pic of Heatlhy Lungs and a Healthy Heart ....of course - these organs are outside of the owners body so ....something went wrong! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment