Friday, July 31, 2009

Tri-2, Wk12, Day 117 Thursday - ACES!


Me + Neuroanatomy = A!!!!
Holy Cow! I Aced the neuroanatomy test! According to our tutors this was the hardest of the four test we take and the kid here Aced it! :)
Out of the 60 question test it looks like I missed less than 5 questions. Hmmm, there were five fill in the blank bonus questions which I think I did pretty well on. So, ...well, even better because it's still about 5.5 questions missed out of 65. I really knew this stuff - quite happy.

I need to get focused on upcoming fun which is a bit intimidating in my head. It seems like a big mountain rushing towards me.

Mon 8/3 - Gross Anatomy II Quiz & Physiology I Quiz
Tue 8/4 - Gross Anatomy II Practical & Biochemistry II Quiz
Wed 8/5 -
Thur 8/6 -
Fri 8/7 -

Mon 8/10 -
Tue 8/11 - Neuro Lab Slide Exam 2

I know we have more on some of the days I left blank but don't remember what it is. I'll find out tomorrow at school. This was an odd duck day for sleeping, I woke up at 12:30 a.m. this morning but was asleep fairly early.

Wow - it's almost 4 a.m. & I need to get moving ...I was thinking of going to the 5:30 a.m. boot camp this morning but I'll need to leave by 4:30 a.m. to make it in time ....but, I'm thinking a nice cup of coffee and organizing & studying school stuff sounds much more appealing. This should be easy to rationalize because I'm already sore from yesterdays workout.

BTW - My BluCigs finally arrived today - those suckers are strong and I'll need to be careful with them but they are also tobacco free. I have a link for the Blu Cigs on my blog since I've become an affiliate with the company but they haven't been taking any new orders due to the overwhelming demand. They stopped taking orders on July 7th and weren't going to take any new orders until after Aug 1st. I need to check if this is a publically traded company. ;)

Today's pic is of the letter A because that's the grade I got on my neuroanatomy test! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment