Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tri-8 Wk4 Day 474 - Tuesday

Well, I think I might be moving on to acceptance of my crappy 600 mile weekly driving. What a bunch of crap. One interesting thing regarding learning about having to come in 5 days a week was that I only recognized one of those days one at a time even though I saw the entire monthly schedule every time I saw it. I think I only saw what I was able to handle. The first time I saw the schedule I only saw that I had to come in on Mondays and it wasn't until later on that day when I looked at the schedule again that I saw that I had to come in on Thursday as well.
I think if I'd have recognized that I was having to go in 5 days a week initially that I would have walked out of the classroom.

AND ....it looks like my marathon driving starts this week ... Hell - today alone I put on over 150 miles.

oh yeah ...I need to turn in a sheet for our meeting tomorrow telling how many people in St Peters I've met ...now, this is one of those things that should be available as a soft copy but St Peter's is a little behind the times when it comes to electronic records.
OK - that sheet's filled out and ready to be turned in

next - PT review application due tomorrow ...

well, that PT application has turned into looking up and scheduling all the logistics for my Part III & Part IV boards as well as PT as well as the one subject I need to retake for Part II.

I need to check w/ NBS if I can take the review for Part IV next year in April, just prior to May testing. I'm way too tired and stressed to remember much of anything and don't want to risk $1,235 on an exam I'm not sure I'll be prepared to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment