Monday, May 16, 2011

Tri-8 Wk2, Day 463 - Monday - 50!

Let's see .....
My head is probably still a little in the sand but, I'm pulling it out and dealing with things the best I can. I did hit my 50th adjustment today ~finally!!! So, that will get rid of the Incomplete grade "I" that I had in HCP III. I also finished up the Gonstead retake over break to get rid of the F I had in that class. I think the only thing left to deal with is the F I got in SOT which, I simply stopped going to half-way through last semester. It was a ZERO credit extra class I was taking so I didn't think the grade would matter one way or another since it is a no credit class. I still have to find out but, maybe now I can get my student loan check which I *really* need.

Checking my mail, it looks like I've sold another shirt off Zazzle and got an email yesterday stating I had a check coming from Google for my Brachial Plexus video. That could be a nice little source of extra income. Once I see the money for real once, then the math brain shifts gears and I instantly figure if one video earns me $135 then 10 would put me over $1,000 and 100 well done videos might be able to give me enough per year to pay the property taxes on a pretty nice home.

I have ARC tonight. ARC stands for Adult Rehab Center. I have no idea what I'll be doing there but, the shift is from 6:30 to 11 p.m. Which means getting home late but still having to get up early. I think I still need to stop at the gym to invest at least 1/2 hour

I almost forgot, the highway leading to school was closed again this morning. It was closed Friday night when I was coming home from the Arthritis Walk I'd volunteered to help with then again this morning. This morning it was closed due to an accident and someone died.

Looks like I'm going to have a patient stopping by my place before I leave for ARC tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment