Saturday, May 7, 2011

Best Day of the Week, A Day Off, Friday Clinic


[Holding at Day 458]

[4 a.m.] I actually have a day off today!

[7 a.m.] (insert BIG time gap here) OK, I've actually just wasted 3 hours on the Internet! Oh, well, it's been a while since I've been able to do that and I have been enjoying some coffee and the light sound of rain outside my window (which sounds much better then outside my slightly opened garage door)

I did muster the courage this morning to look for a grade in the Gonstead class I just got done taking over my break (break?! what break???) At the very least, I do hope I passed the class but, passing grades alone aren't going to do much for my GPA. I at least want to finish the DC program above a 2.5 which, I'm already above but, can't afford crappy grades and still hope to maintain that GPA. I lose the opportunity to take Master's classes w/o a high enough GPA.

anyway - Thursday would have been the best day of the week because I got to have lunch with my Dad and really enjoyed the time with him.

Yesterday at the clinic was pretty fun also. So far, I tend to be happy there and the only drawback is that god awful drive. We're supposed to meet 5 people from St. Peters by our next meeting. I'm not sure how much time I can dally around in St. Peters to meet people but, I guess I'll have to make the time since I need to find 10 new patients before I graduate.

I've got an enormous amount of stuff to take care of, better get to it! :)

I was looking for a pic of just me and my Dad but today's pic will have to do. It's me, my Dad and my Grandma! :) Taken just ..geez, just 6 days ago up in Minnesota :)

2 comments:

  1. Scott, what are you doing up at 4am on your day off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crashed at 8 p.m. Friday night! :)

    ReplyDelete