Tuesday, May 25, 2010

TRI-5, Wk3, Day 279 - Tuesday

We get out of school a little earlier today, at 2:40 so I'll be able to beat most of rush hour on the way home and only one adjusting technique lab in which we continue our work on upper cervicals. Two hours of Dx Imaging and I'm ahead in our reading assignments for that class. A little biomechanics, Laboratory Dx and two hours of Cardio Dx.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this but we'll have some extra credit questions on our first Cardio Dx class in which we'll have some EKG strips and have to fill in the blank as to what abnormality is being represented.

Continuing to check over the upcoming week, we've got our mock practical tomorrow in Physical Dx. I need to run by student services and see what the tutoring schedule is for this trimester. Some students from upper tri's have highly recommended attending the tutoring for classes such as Dx Imaging and Rad positioning.

I had a comment left on a previous post from a St. Louis Chiropractor with a website named vitalforceclinic.com - cool name for a website :)
Her website mentions upper cervical chiropractic and I'm wondering what technique she uses. Dr. Montgomery at Logan has a Spears technique he uses which is very gentle. It's not a class taught technique but I've heard talk he may teach it during weekend type classes.

Wow, the tagline under that previously mentioned website after Vital Force is Upper Cervical Clinic. This is cool, Dr. Bagley of the Vital Force Clinic graduated from Logan and just had twins! :) Good stuff :)

I better get moving so I can beat most of rush hour this morning ;)

Today's picture shows the back of the head and some of the muscles associated with the upper cervical vertebrae.

No comments:

Post a Comment