Friday, May 21, 2010

TRI-5, Wk2, Day 276 - Thursday


I absolutely LOVE my new digital recorder! I was able to listen to four of my classes before I even got home from school yesterday - one on the way home, one at the gym, and a couple while at the park.

It seems the best medicine for helping to keep my stress levels down is lots of studying. The recorder has five folders and I think I'll be keeping each day of the week in a different folder then uploading to my laptop at the end of each week.

Closing in on 6 a.m. and I've got to get my butt on the road - FRIDAY!

I think there's a Beginning of the Tri party tonight but there's only a 4% chance I'll be making that event -about a 100% chance of studying tonight.
Tomorrow and Sunday is some historical chiropractic event going on in St. Louis. I can get an extra point towards my Basic technique grade if I attend... which makes me wonder if that isn't a bit of a kickback as Dr. Sanders was talking about in class yesterday. Maybe a 50% chance of attending.
Sleep without an alarm clock tonight - 100% probability.

Today's pic is a good likeness of my new digital recorder. I really love that thing. For the most part by hearing the lectures so soon after the class I can usually visualize everything the instructor is discussing - good memory exercise I'm thinking. I sure hope the extra effort is reflected in my grades :)

No comments:

Post a Comment