Friday, May 7, 2010

Preview of Coming Attractions: TRI-5!

Part I, National Boards have been passed.
Master's program application submitted and wheels are in motion.

I'll be taking 14 classes in Tri-5 totaling 40 class hours per week ...kind of like a full time job but with LOTS of work to be taken home. The classes I'll be taking are as follows;

  1. Professional Development V
  2. Biomechanics
  3. Diversified Technique IV
  4. Logan Basic Technique III
  5. Physical Diagnosis I
  6. Cardiorespiratory Diagnosis
  7. Laboratory Diagnosis
  8. Toxicology
  9. Diagnostic Imaging I
  10. Radiographic Positioning
  11. Health Center Practicum I
  12. Anatomy of Human Motion Lab
  13. Psychology of the Athlete
  14. Cardiorespiratory Physiology
I'm reminded of a quote by T.S. Elliot, "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.",

No comments:

Post a Comment