Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TRI-4, Wk3, Days 209, 210, 211, Mon, Tue, Wed

I had a blog started yesterday but nothing materialized!
There's so much going on it's hard to encapsulate everything.

I'd have to say, I'm loving Basic as an adjusting technique. It's almost like some kind of physio-therapy routine right now but, it's pretty cool to find sacral-lumbar pain on somebody and then after working on them hearing that they don't hurt anymore. It's kind of remarkable. Diversified has been going pretty well also. Diversified is another adjusting technique and we're working on the thoracic region now which I've been waiting for because I've usually always gotten T-6 adjusted when i went in for my adjustments before school and now it's being adjusted many times per week. It's kind of fun to hear that cavitation when adjusting somebody and especially nice when you know they need it and can help provide some relief.

I know I've mentioned before that I've lost the people sitting on either side of me but, was pleasantly surprised when I learned one of the ladies had come back to school. It's kind of a tough road because she's starting back at Tri-1 but, you've gotta be a little in awe with the tenacity of so many of the students here. I think there's another guy in Tri-1 who was also in my class.

I am dropping out of the student government thing for our class but i can't really afford to stay for meetings that keep getting scheduled 4 or 5 hours after we get out of school. not worth it.

I've sort of given up on going to the Ozarks this weekend due to a Spinal Anatomy boot camp being held on Saturday out at Logan. maybe the next weekend....
we'll have a two hour pre-test on the following Friday and the first hour will be during our regular lunch hour w/ the second hour coming when we would normally have pathology.
Speaking of which, we have our first path & physio test next week and a lab due this friday.

It's not even 7 but i'm not sure i can stay awake until my laundry is done. Good times and I wouldn't change 'em for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment