Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TRI-4, Wk2, Day 205 - Tuesday


I was running a little late this morning but figured I could still get to school early enough to catch the last half of my first class however, I was gravely mistaken. Not only does leaving later give rise to much more traffic, we've been hit with heavy fog the last couple weeks and traffic was backed up 12 miles before reaching the bridge to get into Illinois - stop & go the whole way. So, not only did I not make my first class, I was late enough that my 2nd class of the day was skipped as well. I did take care of a few things and wanted to knock out today's blog with the few minutes of extra time I had available before my 3rd class of the day started.

It looks like, in spite of the shorter drive time w/ Hwy 64 being reopened that I still need to get my butt out of the house by 6 a.m. every day.

I think I might take a little trip to the Ozarks at the end of this month. I need something to look forward to and am hoping for a little stress relief and maybe some extra focus with my studies. Mapquest.com says I can make to the Ozarks from school in about 2.5 hours so, that's only 1 hour 45 minutes longer than a normal drive home or about the same amount of time it took me to get to school today.

Today's picture is a snapshot from the Lake of the Ozarks. :)

1 comment:

  1. the trip sounds like a good idea... hopefully fog will be gone before then..hope classes are going good... almost forgot how to do this.. Love ya..

    ReplyDelete