Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tri-2, Wk3 Days 74 & 75

doing double session boot camps now - my days start at 4 a.m. - leaving home at 4:30 - boot camp from 5:30 to 6:30 - shower at school - classes start at 7:20 a.m. - classes ended today at 3:40 p.m. - physio tutoring started at 3:45 p.m. and ended at 4:45 - ready & studied neuro for an hour after that then hit my 2nd boot camp from 6 - 7 p.m. - got home a little after 8 p.m. - soooo ready for sleep - probably will be joining professional fraternity at school - part of the pledging process involves studying every day from 3 - 5 p.m. and I didn't want to drive home during rush hour so I signed up for more boot camp and will simply add the 6-7 p.m. after my studies.  This will go on until August 21st.  

I have a TON of reading to do - more biochem DVDs to make - must sleep now - back up in 6 hours :D

No comments:

Post a Comment