Sunday, May 17, 2009

Tri-2, Wk1, Day 68 (Friday, May 15)

It's been an exceptionally productive weekend.  I'm using an alarm clock and studying each class in blocks of an hour.  
I've got 27 books on a bookshelf in front of my computer here that are all being used for my Tri-2 classes and I think I'll be adding to that by one book tomorrow.  
One of the physiology books I have is a 10th edition and the recommended one is the 13th edition but, I can't get any online access to the extra resources that come with the book since the registration code was already used.  The book runs $192 but the code for the old book runs $45 which brings my cost down to the $150 range for the newer edition since that book will have come with an online registration code.  

I guess the two books I'll end up with for that class will run around $400 total but, I'll be using them for three semesters.  I also bought the updated edition for Neuroanatomy and it's proven to be more useful than the older edition ...mainly because the teacher sites specific pages from the book and now I can see what she's referring to.  

I managed to get three new white boards up on my wall in front of my desk.  Those have proved helpful to me in the past.  

I've mainly just got to get to bed now.  The summer bootcamp I signed up for starts tomorrow and I'll need to get up around 4 a.m. every school day now for the next 4 week!   ....YowzA!

No comments:

Post a Comment