Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tri-8 Wk13, Days 515 & 516, Mon & Tue, 8/1 & 8/2

shit ....

I've got a PT III final practical on Thursday and tried taking tomorrow off so I could study for the class which I've scarcely been to but, after submitting my vacation request I found out I have a patient scheduled ...I didn't actually schedule them, it's something the front desk took care of which is fine ....

As is kind of customary these days, I fell asleep soon after I got home tonight which means, by 5:30 p.m. since I actually got off work at 3:30 today and got up about an hour ago (11:30 p.m.) but, not I'm not exactly sure when I'm going to be able to get enough study time in for this exam on Thursday. Since I just got up I could maybe stay up but once tomorrow starts it won't end until I get home at 8 p.m. which means it will be *really* hard to continue to stay up to study for that exam.

Hell, i could fall back asleep now. Maybe not. I'm just pissed off.

idk- i'm tired - going back to bed - looked over some PT stuff but not really sure exactly what to study ...hence the need for extra time to have any chance of getting through that final.

No comments:

Post a Comment