Friday, January 23, 2009

Orientation

From ASP to Tri-1! I spent eight months in 2008 from the middle of May until the middle of December in an Accelerated Science Program (ASP) to complete the remaining prerequisites to start at Logan College of Chiropractic in the Spring of 2009. I accomplished that goal and in order to do so quit my last job at the end of May 2008 in order to focus on my studies.

Today I had an all day orientation at Logan and officially started my rank as a Tri-1 student. There are 10 Trimesters to get through in order to become a Doctor of Chiropractic and somewhere between 70-80% of the students in a given class actually finish the program on time. 

I actually started this blog on Day 8 as a means of sharing and am backfilling previous days from emails I shared with my family about my new experiences at Logan.

No comments:

Post a Comment