Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Gonstead, Part IV Board Reviews, Tri-8 Books! :)





(Holding at Day 458)

Every day starts with a test in Gonstead - heck of a way to keep us on our toes and to make sure we learn the material! :)

Part IV Board Reviews were pretty interesting today. Dr. James & Dr. Laura who teach this stuff are pretty much amazing. I like being there. My alternative of heading home just to be alone isn't all that appealing so, it works out well. Puts me in a bit of a time crunch but nothing I can't handle.
Oh, I did one of my favorite things today and that was getting some new books for a few of my Tri-8 classes! I was able to find four used books that I needed for my classes so I got them all today and saved $90 over the cost of buying them all new :)

Just went to Amazon to get today's pics and might have to check there to see if I can get the rest of my books online and save some $$$$ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment