Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Tri-10, Wk08? - Day ???, Wednesday, Feb 29th, 2012

I started a list yesterday which mainly pertained to areas I need to focus on with school. With any list I make up these days, they tend to be incomplete because I can't think of everything that's going on at one sitting. For now, it looks like I have 10 things in my list pertaining to school. I think financial (non-school) tends to weigh most heavily on my mind. Maybe I'll start with that.

Financial - I know I need to reduce my overhead. I've already activated my cell phone to act as a Wi-Fi Hot Spot for $30 per month which means I can get rid of my Virgin mobile Hot Spot which currently runs me about $40 per month. So, there's a savings of $10 and using my phone is more conveinent because I usually have my phone with me.

10:22 a.m. - Let's move these words into action - need to log on and cancel my Virgin Mobile internet service.
10:37 a.m. - OK, I *think* I've done everything correctly and won't be charged anymore billing cycles and the current one should end (and not be recharged) on 3/3/2012.

10:38 a.m. - Next on the hit list is to cancel my Charter Internet & cable services. This will help things out a lot.
impressed by Charter - disco was easy and people nice - modem has already been returned. Small move but still saves about $1,000 per year :)

3:48 p.m. - Got distracted by some calls - need to get moving in other areas of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment