Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tri-9, Wk6 Day 550 - Tuesday 10/11/11

Tri-9 Monday - Oct 3, Wk 5, Day 544
10-4, Tue - Day 545
10-5, Wed - Day 546
10-6, Thur - Day 547
10-7, Fri - Day 548

Tri-9, Week 6
10-10, Monday - Day 549
10-22, Tuesday - Day 550

I'm not sure what blogs I'll be keeping up with from here on out. It's very difficult to care anymore. Logan has a way of doing that to you.

I heard a comment from Dr. Christy the other day who said he likes teaching the younger Trimester students because they're happier. That's a pretty accurate assessment.

Logan may have a lot of things going for it but, generally speaking, instilling enthusiasm in it's students for chiropractic is definitely not one of them.

The one thing they do engender in the last few trimesters is an overwhelming desire to get the hell out and be finished with Logan once and for all.

We've still got some great teachers in the classroom and I don't mind heavy work loads but, I'd have to classify my own exposure to the program, especially in these last few tri's as abusive and, as far as clinic goes, I'm tired of being treated like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment