Monday, June 29, 2009

Tri-2, Wk8 Day 96


Hopefully, I'm back and don't do anything to screw up my time again. I stopped pledging with the fraternity at school. Living 50 miles from school made it quite difficult to be at home more than 5 to 8 hours a day which is a long time to be away from home everyday. My sleep was getting cut way too short.
For me, sleep is pretty analogous to getting a loan from a bank. If you really need the money then it's hard to get. For me, when I really need sleep then it's difficult to come by. The better rested I am the better I can sleep. Just a by-product of sleep apnea I suppose.

Today's picture is a transverse section of a muscle showing three different types of muscle fibers. The Slow Oxidative muscle fibers are aka Type I fibers, the Fast Oxidative are Type IIb fibers and the Fast glycolytic fibers are Type IIa.

hmmm....I've got an even better pic ... I just made it from an email my brother sent me - he's going to be speaking for the Dead Chiropractic Society on July 8th in California :)
Be sure to click on the picture for a full view ...
anyway - it's midterms time and I've got Physio tomorrow - Neuroanatomy and Professional Development exams on Wednesday and Microbiology on Thursday ...yeehaw!


No comments:

Post a Comment