Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tri-7 Wk6 Day 425, Wednesday

After 9 p.m. and I'm dead tired. GIUG didn't go as well as expected, I passed with a little cushion but not much. I'm hoping Geriatrics went a little better. It's odd, I was fine for about 1/2 hour after I got home then a huge wave of fatigue settled in. I did stop at the gym on my way home and put in 25 minutes of cardio. My Mobile WiFi unit stopped working yesterday so I got a new one from Best Buy and got that hooked up and running after I got home. I need to get to bed then get up early to finish up some laundry so I have clinic attire to wear tomorrow. I had tons of things I thought of on the way home that I was going to talk about but, I can't seem to stop yawning and just need some sleep. I'd say only two more days until the weekend but, it's another session of Irene Gold on Friday then two full days of SOT on Saturday and Sunday. I think I have another paper to write for PT due Friday and we just learned about a quiz we're going to have in PT this Friday. If we get 100% on the quiz then we don't have to take the midterm final next week. There's also an assignment due for SOT on Saturday and a quiz in SOT on Sunday. I know there's a bunch of stuff the following week but can't think of any of it at the moment. Still have every slot filled for tomorrow in terms of patients and also one on Friday so, that will make for 7 appointments this week. I still have two patients yet to see. Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment